Hammer woodworking machinery offers superb results due to the perfect integration of state-of-the-art technology and high-quality components, manufactured by the Austrian parent company, Felder Group.
Their A3 series of combination jointer-planer provides 260/310/410mm (10/12/16”) of planing and jointing capacity. Key features include:
- Silent Power spiral carbide cutter head.
- Quick conversion from jointer to planer with dual, simultaneous lifting of the cast iron jointer tables.
- Solid cast iron planer table.
- The Silent Power spiral knife cutterblock offers low noise, lower power consumption, less tear-out and longer tooling life. Carbide inserts can be easily changed without requiring calibration or adjustment.
- For jointing and beveling work the long jointer fence is adjustable from 90° to 45° with positive stops at 90° and 45°.
- With the optional table extensions you can greatly extend the jointer table and planer outfeed dimensions in order to process large and heavy workpieces without assistance.
- The surface planer can remove up to 4 mm of stock in a single pass.
- The maximum planing height of 8-7/8″ (225mm) permits the processing of large and heavy workpieces. If desired, the optional digital handwheel can be used to adjust the height of the planer table with an accuracy of 1/10 of a millimeter.
Get more details on the Hammer A3.
To order your Hammer A3 contact Marc at 800.551.0192 or by email.