Use of Canadian Woodworking website and its content
The Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement (“Canadian Woodworking”) website and content is presented with the understanding that:
- The authors, editors and related web personnel are not responsible for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this website, nor for any errors or omissions;
- This website is not engaged in rendering professional advice/services; and
- Any and all content submitted by this website’s users is in no way an expression of the beliefs or opinions of the owners, webmasters, authors and editors.
Canadian Woodworking disclaims all liability for any claim in relation to:
- We have no liability for any matters or factors outside of its control, including the availability or unavailability of the website and digital content due to the availability of the Internet, or telecommunications or other infrastructure systems; for any reasons including but not limited to power outages and maintenance.
- The owners, webmasters, administrators, authors and editors, expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person, whether a user of this website or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether whole or partial, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this website.
Please exercise caution when working with any tools or machinery. Follow common safety rules and precautions as outlined in any manuals related to the equipment being used.
If advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
Submissions to Canadian Woodworking site and Forum
By submitting comments, images, surveys, or other content to this site and associated sites such as the Canadian Woodworking Forum, the person making the submission grants to Canadian Woodworking the unrestricted rights to use of the content provided for any purpose, including, but not limited to, publishing the posted material, including images, in print or electronic form in a future issue or issues of Canadian Woodworking magazine or related Canadian Woodworking products, and to use the post for promotional purposes without further compensation, as well as the right to use the person’s name in a credit along with the submission.