Results will be announced Dec. 1 and posted on the Canadian Woodworking website.
Recommended for you
- King Canada 2021 Catalogue
- Wood Manufacturing Council promotes woodworking careersAcross Canada companies that depend on employing workers trained with woodworking skills have stepped up efforts to provide resources to encourage more students to consider a career in wood manufacturing as well as provide curriculum for schools and teachers. Efforts are coordinated by the Wood Manufacturing Council (WMC), a non-profit corporation.
- Project DesignIn this article furniture maker Vic Tesolin takes you through the design process he used for a coffee table commission.
- HatchetsIn this article we look at 5 hatchets – for shop, jobsite, around the home, or enjoying the great outdoors.
- Add texture to your woodworkingEver thought of adding texture to your next project? It’s fun, and helps create an eye-catching piece of furniture or woodwork. In video, Rob Brown, studio furniture maker and editor of CWHI, shares some thoughts on getting started with adding texture to your next project.