Rules of entry for draw for Small Shop Survey Contest
1. It is free to enter the Canadian Woodworking draw. To participate, complete the Canadian Woodworking home shop survey, provide your name and email address, and submit it online.
2. The contest will be open for entries from April 26 to May 30, 2021. A random selection will be made on June 1, 2021, from eligible entries for one winner. The selected entries will be contacted by email. You must reply to the notification email within 48 hours or your selection will be forfeited and we will proceed to the next eligible entry. You must answer a skill testing question in order to be declared the winner.
3. You must be Age of Majority in your jurisdiction and have a mailing address in Canada. No purchase necessary. You need not be present to win. Void where prohibited. Employees or associates of Canadian Woodworking or Milwaukee are not eligible to win.
4. There can be up to three chances to win for each entry – for completing survey, for being a subscriber or requesting a sample copy and for getting newsletter or signing up. All entries are time-stamped. In the event of multiple entries by the same person, only the first entry received will be considered eligible to win.
5. The winner will receive a Milwaukee 2462-22 Impact Driver Kit delivered by courier. Approximate value of the prize is $199.
6. For rules that apply to all contests, visit CanadianWoodworking.com/contest-rules.