Branches To Bowls is excited to add the Hunter Tool Systems line of fine carbide tools to their line-up of premium products for the woodturner looking for exceptional results.
The Hunter Tool uses a very fine grain of carbide specifically engineered to meet the sharp tooling requirements demanded by the woodturning community.
• Proficient in rough turning operations
• Excel best in finish cuts to help eliminate or reduce sanding operations
• The carbide cutter will last up to 100 times longer than quality HSS
• When dull simply rotate the cutter
• When rotated all around, simply replace the cutter with a new tip
• Tools can be ordered with or without wood handles
• If you use manufactured handles, the Hunter Tool shanks are turned to fit standard handles
• Be sure to check out the Retrofit Section for tools to fit into the popular captured hollowing systems