MT. PROSPECT, Ill. (June 1, 2023) – Today, Bosch Power Tools introduced new tools including an 18V concrete nailer and heat gun, continuing to expand its cordless portfolio to support trade workers. In addition to the new tools, Bosch Power Tools also announced a new and enhanced 18V Limited Warranty that offers extended coverage for 18V tools, chargers, and batteries.
Effective June 1st, Bosch’s new 18V limited warranty extends the coverage for cordless 18V tools and chargers from one year to five years and 18V batteries from one year to three years. With the updated 18V limited warranty, product registration is no longer required to receive extended coverage, but is still highly recommended. With this newly enhanced limited warranty, workers can now have even more confidence in Bosch Tools to get the job done.
“Our Bosch team is keeping the momentum going with new products and an improved 18V limited warranty to better equip trade workers, including plumbers, electricians, HVAC installers and drywallers with tools designed for the work. The new 18V Concrete Nailer, the newest addition to the PROFACTOR high-powered system, is expected to be a fan favorite for workers looking for a fast, consistent nailing solution. The new nailer is powered by CORE18V high power batteries and delivers gas-powered comparable performance for the toughest nailing jobs,” said Philipp Gosau, Director of Product Development for Bosch Tools North America.
18V Limited Warranty: For more details on the updated terms of the 18V limited warranty, visit boschtools.com or 1-877-BOSCH99
Concrete Nailing Solutions
18V Concrete Nailer (GNB18V-12N) & 18V Concrete Nailer Kit (GNB18V-12K14)
- PROFACTOR™ System – Delivers gas-powered comparable performance with a cordless design that’s engineered to last
- Collated-Shot Magazine – Comes with a 22-shot collated magazine and a single-shot magazine. An extra-capacity magazine, which can hold up to 44 collated nails, is sold separately.
- Open-System – Allows for most competitive brand collated nails and single shots to be used
Air Spring Design – Provides fast, consistent nailing on the jobsite
- Depth Adjustment – A built-in sliding switch adjusts the nail depth into the workpiece
- Single-shot magazine and nosepiece – Allows the user to easily swap between collated nails to single shots for MEP applications
- On-Tool User Display – Helps manage tool performance, troubleshooting and battery life status
Pins for Concrete Nailer GNB18V-12 (NB-063, NB-075, NB-100, NB-125, NB-150, NK-138, NM-050, NB-063, NM-075)
- Compatibility – Concrete pins are designed to work with the GNB18V-12N concrete nailer as well as with most major concrete nailer tools
- Material Use – Pins are designed for use in A36 and A572 steel, concrete, CMU block and sand-lightweight concrete over metal deck
18V X-LOCK Brushless 4-1/2-5 In. Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch (GWX18V-10PN) and 5 In. Tuckpoint Guard Accessory (TG503)
- X-LOCK wheel change – Features click-in mounting and a grinder wheel release lever for a change-out that’s up to five times faster than standard grinders
- Kickback Control – Shuts the grinder off if the tool accidentally drops on the floor
- Updated Gearhead Mounting Collar – Mounting collar on the gearhead is now compatible with Bosch metal and concrete guards
- Tuckpoint Guard Accessory (TG503) – also compatible with spindle wheel grinders in addition to X-LOCK
Drywall Sanding Solutions
9 In. Drywall Pole Sander Kit (GTR55-85)
- Ultra-Flexible Head – Reduces the risk of damage to the surface and helps enable effortless movement across surfaces
- Ceiling Suction Mode – Helps reduce the weight of the tools while working overhead
- T-Handle Grip – Provides a better and more adaptable grip to help reduce arm-strain, especially overhead
- Quick-Release Extension Pole – Adapts the length of the sander when switching from ceilings to walls and the subtracting extension removes excess weight
Heat Application Solutions
18V Heat Gun (Bare Tool) GHG18V-50N
- Quick Heat-Up Time – Provides a max temperature of 930⁰ F and can heat-up to 570⁰ F in six seconds
- Lockout Switch – Prevents accidental activation when traveling or not in use
- Temperature Switch – Offers two temperature settings to switch heat levels, supporting a variety of applications
Measuring Solutions – Not included in 18V Limited Warranty
BLAZE™ 100 Ft. Laser Measure (GLM100-23)
- Easy-To-Read Graphic Display – Illuminates numbers with distinct resolution and allows for work in low/no-light conditions for easy readability
- User Friendly Layout – Features two-button operation, one to measure and one to round
- Rounding Button – Allows user to easily round the measurement result from ½ In. up to 1/32 In.
- Compact Design – Easy to carry and fits in a pocket
Drilling Solutions– Not included in 18V Limited Warranty
Porcelain Diamond Drill Bits (DDB14, DDB516, DDB38, DDB12)
- Built-in Wax Insert Tip – Lubricates and cools the hole without the need for water
- Dry-Drilling Bit Design – Allows for drilling with two hands, providing more control and precision
- High-Quality Diamonds – Helps provide ease of use when drilling into porcelain, as well as up to 10x life in porcelain versus standard glass and tile bits
- Vacuum-Brazing Technology – Process fuses high-quality diamonds to the bit tip.
18V USB Portable Power Adapter (GAA18V-48)
- 18V Battery Compatibility – Works with Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion batteries to deliver power to any 5V USB or 12V DC device(s)
- Dual Charging Ports – USB ports charge two devices simultaneously
- Heated Workwear Compatible Port – Port is compatible with Bosch battery operated heated gear, keeping workers warm on long, cold days
For more information on the new Bosch Power Tools products, visit boschtools.com or connect with Bosch Power Tools on Facebook and Instagram.