Contact Canadian Woodworking
Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement is committed to helping you become a better woodworker by providing you with the information you need to enhance your skills, and acquire the right equipment to tool your shop – so that you can build your dreams.
Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement magazine started in 1999 and has evolved from a regional print publication into Canada’s most-active community of woodworkers and do-it-yourselfers. Today, the Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement family of media includes:
- Print and digital magazines with six new issues per year
- Canada’s largest woodworking and DIY online forum
- Weekly shopNEWS newsletter every Friday
- Regular shopTOOLS emails with special offers
- Growing digital library of more than 120 back issues
- How-to videos exclusively for subscriber-only videos
- Active social media presence
Have a question about our website, magazine, or your subscription? Look through our FAQ for your answer. If you still can’t find the answer, then contact one of our staff by email – we’ll be happy to assist you.
Meet our team
Canadian Woodworking, PO Box 808, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada